Friday, November 4, 2011

Looking for a Second Chance

Shelby came into our shelter last week.  She is Microchipped, but the person we traced her back to denies ownership.  Now abandoned, Shelby goes up for adoption tomorrow (Saturday November, 5th).  Please open your heart to give this adorable Dachshund a second chance at a fur-ever home!

 
Friendly, well cared for, how could anyone abandon her? She's sweet as can be, take her home today!

This animal is available for adoption at the Lakewood Animal Shelter, located in the Cleveland Metroparks, on Cleveland Metroparks Drive (Valley Parkway) just south of the Dog Park. Adoption hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-6, and Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 12-4.

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say that I am glad Shelby is somewhere that she can be well taken care of and I know she will go to a good home. Shelby was my dog, in case you were wondering and she ended up at the shelter after an unfortunate event of her running away from home. I love Shelby and she is the best dog anyone could ever ask for and we also rescued her from a shelter in Tennessee. We were also just getting ready to move and two days after she ran away from home we were told by our landlord that no dogs were allowed. Therefore unfortunately we could not take her with us, but I never mean't for her to run away and if I would have been allowed to take her with me, I would have gladly came to the shelter and brought her home. I miss her dearly and so does my son, so can someone please promise me that she will get the love and care she deserves?? I just wanted to let everyone know that I did not abandon her and I have always taken care of her to the best of my ability. Please give her a big hug for me and tell her that we love her!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete