Monday, September 2, 2013

Pick MeMe!


My foster mom says that I am a snuggle monster. The only thing I might love more than snuggling is rolling over and attacking my toys. I have great litter box manners and I love other kitties. I am very brave. I found my way from an on ramp to a kind lady's house. She found me playing in her water fountain and let me come inside with her kitties. I soon learned I love other kitties and to chase toys around the room. It took a while for the road rash on my paws to heal, but I soon learned I love being spoiled rotten! It all became about me. Which is how I became named Meme. I am looking forward to meeting you! Recently spayed, I'm now ready for adoption. Email us at CCLASpets@gmail.com.




Meme is available for adoption through CCLAS. Adoption fees are always low - only $35. The fee includes a deworming treatment, an initial vaccination, flea prevention treatment, a collar with identification tag, a cardboard carrier, and an initial wellness exam with a second vaccination from participating local veterinarians. Please visit our website at http://www.cclas.info and our blog at http://cclaspets.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment